Skin tolerance to hydroalcoholic gels and solutions


Hydroalcoholic gels and solutions do not sting when applied to healthy skin. If using them causes a burning sensation, this means that the skin of your hands is damaged, in which case you should:

  • apply hand cream as often as possible;
  • wear protective gloves as often as possible;
  • and use a mild detergent if your hands get dirty.
Unlike soap, hydroalcoholic gels and solutions do not need to be rinsed off. They disinfect the skin and evaporate leaving a thin layer of moisturizer.